While judging the appropriateness of certain locations, you can get access to the following crucial information:
- Presence and absence of competitors in the town and specific shopping area itself.
- Presence of ‘perfect neighbours’. Which retail chains can support your new store?
- Composition of the shopping area. What retail chains are located where?
- Footfall in the shopping area.
- Size and composition of the catchment area.
Features of the catchment area, such as:
- Number of inhabitants and households
- Number of standard consumers
- Income index
- Age index
- Native population versus immigrants
The Retail Package grants access to three databases: the Retail Outlet Explorer, the Retail Plans, and the Catchment Area Explorer. Together, we can decide what information is relevant for your company. In this way, we will set up a data package that is tailored to your information needs.